Monday, June 16, 2008

so, i've made a decision...

i'm going to go to bed in a little bit. in the morning, after my appointment, i'll take him to see the paediatrician, and see what she does from there. likely we'll end up in cardiology, but i want her to make that call, not me. and if i don't have to drive to london tonight, i don't want to. anyway, just thought i'd let you all in on "the plan." h

2 comments:

Annie said...

Praying

Don't Taste The Cat & Other Fine Mommy Moments said...

Heather - hoping that it's an isolated episode that resolved itself. Thinking of you and Asher and hoping you didn't have to see cardiology today. Poor little guy. Big HUGS!