Sunday, May 2, 2010

and for those of you following my FB status lines this afternoon... ;)

defenders of the universe, Superash and Superbram. so, no worries, folks. they'll protect us! LOL (oh, yeah, this was still the night before the fontan... stupid blogger is messing up my attempts to post more than 2 pics at a time!! boo, blogger, boo!!)

UPDATE: just realized that not all my readers are on my facebook. (and why not? add me. seriously.) anyway, here's what you missed:
"heather is happy that superbram and spiderash figured out what was causing that earthquake in space."
"heather wants to reassure everyone, even though there is a giant basket hurtling toward the town from outer space, that superash and wonderblithe are on it. so, no worries. ;)"

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the look on Blithes face in this pic....wonder what she was thinking?