Saturday, April 5, 2008

asher pics

getting into my stuff. nice.

apparently, he LOVES perogies. first real food.... ever. and he did ok with it! :)


apparently, he also loves granny smith apples. i don't think he actually ate any, but he sure loved the juice!

lunchtime was wonderful today. nice and normal. asher making a mess and enjoying the food, and then he fed me some perogies. slimy potato & cheese filling, already pre-tasted (Quality Assurance, i suppose).

thought i'd give you some nice asher stuff today, after all the crap from this week. sorry about all that. bad week. :( here's hoping next week will be better. :) h

2 comments:

Diane said...

You don't need to apologize, Heather. It was a bad week because bad things happened - not because you were negative. Don't apologize - I appreciate knowing the truth of what's going on so I can pray for you more effectively :)

PS These are some really cute pictures of Asher. He sure is a looker ;)

amanda said...

I completely agree with Diane, Heather :)

I wanted to let you know that Ayla absolutely loves the video of Asher playing with the balloon. She watches it whenever she catches me on the computer (so, um, frequently)

Amanda